General Accessibility and Accomodation Information
Collins Memorial Library is committed to providing support services and accomodations to library users with invisibile and visible disabilities. Call the Library's Circulation Desk at (253) 879-3669 for more information on access and special services available to Puget Sound students, faculty and staff. You may also send an email to email@example.com.
- Designated parking spaces on the east side of the library building
- Entrance ramp
- Automatic doors with paddle controls
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms are located on the main floor and second floor.
- Rooms have signs in braille.
- Elevator Access
- A public elevator on the main floor goes to all floors.
- Paging service at the Circulation Desk is available for book stacks that are narrow and tall.
- Renewals are available through your Primo account. Sign in for access.
- Research help is available from a subject liaison librarian.
- Other services are offered by arrangement through the University's Student Accessibility and Accommodation Office. Users may also wish to read the 2012 Access Guide.
This subject guide highlights only a small portion of the many resources available to you. If you're not finding what you need, don't hesitate to contact Lori! You can also request a research appointment with Lori. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
Lori Ricigliano, Arts & African American Studies Liaison Librarian
tel: (253) 879-3229
office: Collins Library 119
Office Location, Library Main Floor