Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Choose an anatomical abnormality or disease/disorder that interests you, and decide who your audience will be:
- Clinicians as your audience: Write a paper (~1000 words)
- Scientists as your audience: Give a slide presentation to the class during finals (~5 min)
- Community as your audience: Create an artistic tri-fold pamphlet or large format flyer
Step 3: What do you need to include?
- Demographics (who gets and how many have the disease)
- Prognosis (outcome)
What might help you frame your research?
- Is it an acute or chronic condition?
- Who treats it? (surgeons? Physical therapists?)
- Is it part of a larger group of conditions/disorders?
- Are there more specific variations of this condition?
- Is there more than one name for this condition?
, Computer Science
, Environmental Policy & Decision Making
, Exercise Science
, Occupational Therapy
, Physical Therapy