Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
International Political Economy @ Collins Library
This subject guide identifies discipline-specific and general resources available to University of Puget Sound students doing International Political Economy research. While not exhaustive, this site is a good starting point for identifying library resources.
- Getting Started leads you to suggested background sources for an overview of your topic.
- Primary Sources lists collections of primary resources related to International Political Economy.
- Books & More highlights current books, e-books, Primo, and films.
- Articles highlights important research databases.
- Writing & Citing provides information about style manuals and citation management tools.
Search IGO Websites
Searches across the websites of major IGO's including the UN, UNICEF, FAO, WFP, IMF, WTO, WHO, and the World Bank, to help you find information from these websites including news, reports, working papers, statistics & data, and more.