Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
General Accessibility and Accommodation Information
Collins Memorial Library is committed to providing support services and accommodations to library users with invisible and visible disabilities. Call the Library's Circulation Desk at (253) 879-3669 for more information on access and special services available to Puget Sound students, faculty and staff. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designated parking spaces on the east side of the library building
- Entrance ramp
- Automatic doors with paddle controls
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms are located on the main floor and second floor.
- Rooms have signs in braille.
- Elevator Access
- A public elevator on the main floor goes to all floors.
- Paging service at the Circulation Desk is available for book stacks that are narrow and tall.
- Circulation staff page library materials for users with disabilities during library building hours. Requests for paging may also be made by telephone, (253) 879-3669, or by email. The latter requests should include the date and time the user will come in to use or check out the materials.
- Renewals are available through your Primo account. Sign in for access.
- Research help is available from a subject liaison librarian.
- Other services are offered by arrangement through the university's Student Accessibility and Accommodation Office.
Merlin HD OCR Elite
This low vision reader provides clear, magnified images and has text-to-speech capabilities.
It is in Library room 208. Please email email@example.com to ask about availability and request an appointment to use it. Check out a key at the Circulation Desk on the main floor.