Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library student employees are vital to the success of Collins Memorial library. Through their efforts, we are able to:
- stay open into the wee hours of the morning
- offer circulation services, reserves and holds retrievals for all hours we are open
- provide peer research advising to supplement our liaison librarian work
- prepare materials for the collection
- check in print periodicals
- provide the Popular Reading Collection
- staff the Makerspace
- support the Archives
- offer much more in the way of individualized service to our users
Overall, we employ approximately 40 student workers each semester and we appreciate their talents, energy and library Logger pride! Many of our students begin working for us as first year students and stay for all four years. Collins Memorial Library staff want to recognize the importance of our student employees and so we are offering graduating seniors a chance to select a title for the library collection.