This guide is intended to serve as a starting point for Puget Sound students interested in African American Studies. It provides general information as well as links to selected print and electronic resources.
- Getting Started leads you to suggested background sources for an overview of your topic.
- Journals is a list of scholarly journals in African American Studies.
- Primary Sources include examples of orginal, uninterpreted sources relevant to African American Studies.
- Books and More highlight current books, e-books, Primo, and films.
- Articles on African American Studies topics may be found in the highlighted databases.
- Writing & Citing provide information about style manuals and citation management tools.