Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
African American Studies @ Collins Library
This guide is intended to serve as a starting point for Puget Sound students interested in African American Studies. It provides general information as well as links to selected print and electronic resources.
- Getting Started leads you to suggested background sources for an overview of your topic.
- Journals is a list of scholarly journals in African American Studies.
- Primary Sources include examples of orginal, uninterpreted sources relevant to African American Studies.
- Books and More highlight current books, e-books, Primo, and films.
- Articles on African American Studies topics may be found in the highlighted databases.
- Writing & Citing provide information about style manuals and citation management tools.
Liaison Librarian Information