We recognize that even with the plethora of digital content, there may be print resources that uniquely support student research and study. For our remote learners who are unable to take advantage of our local pick up of print books, we are offering a digitization service. Students may request that portions of print books be scanned. When signed in to Primo, a link will appear in the PRIMO record that alerts users to this service.
1. Search Primo for the material you want and click on the full record. If it is a book, scroll down to the contents to identify the portion that you'd like scanned. In the example below, let's say you want the interview with Nnedi Okorafor that was conducted by Qiana Whitted.
2. If you haven't already, sign in to Primo with your Puget Sound credentials.
3. After signing in, you'll now see two options under "Request It." Select the "Digitize It" option.
4. Fill out the form, copying and pasting the section that you need.
5. You will receive confirmation that your request was received and can expect to receive the PDF of the section within a few days.