Books on the humanities can be found throughout the library. Call number ranges to browse include:
- AZ (history of the humanities in teaching and learning)
- B (philosophy and religion)
- C (archaeology and history of civilizations)
- D (world history)
- E (History of the Americas)
- F (History of the Americas, continued)
- LC (the humanities in education)
- M (music)
- N (art)
- P (languages and literature)
- Z (history of writing, books and book production, libraries)
Locations of books
New books are located in the Library lobby and are in call number order.
Print Reference books are on the first floor across from the Learning Commons area.
Book stacks: Consult the library map; look for location posters; or ask any staff member for help!