Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Theatre Research @ Collins Library
This guide is intended to serve as a starting point for Puget Sound students interested in Theatre. It provides general information as well as links to selected print and electronic resources.
- Getting Started leads you to suggested background sources for an overview of your topic.
- Primary Sources include examples of original, reinterpreted sources relevant to theatre.
- Books and More highlight current books, e-books, Primo, and films.
- Articles on art topics may be found in the highlighted databases.
- Writing & Citing provide information about style manuals and citation management tools.
New York Times Arts beat Blog: Theatre