There are three steps to your success in this project!
- Find a scholarly research article that uses statistical analysis to approach their line of research;
- Read & analyze the research article to understand what the authors studied and how they studied it;
- Write your paper, with emphasis on answering the following questions:
- What's the purpose of the study? What questions are the researchers trying to answer? What have they learned from other studies?
- What is the design of their study? Is it an experiment? What kind of measuring instrument(s) did they use? What are the variables in the study? How did they obtain the objects or subjects of the study? Did they control for bias? How did they describe their data? What were their conclusions?
- Critique the study for what they did right and what they should have done differently. Do you think their conclusions follow from the study results? To what population can they generalize their results?