Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Comments about the Photo
This photo is visually interesting for the following reasons:
- It is colorful!
- The woman is interesting, but also offers scale for the wall.
- The mosaic is beautiful.
- The mosaic has historic interest.
- The woman is off center. This encourages the eye to move around the photo and also she is not covering up the mosaic.
Comments about the Description
- The title describes the photo.
- The description answers where and what, plus describes the mosaic with great keywords.
- The photographer is credited.
- The location is geotagged and displays as a useful map.
- The tags are descriptive.
- The tag "Tomb of I’Timad-Ud-Daulah" was added in quotation marks, which kept the phrase together.
- The tag "pacrim4collins" lets us group this with other photos for this digital project.
Could use improvement:
- What, when, and where are answered, but who is in the photo?
- Why are they there?
- Is the date the correct date it was taken? It would be better to confirm that in the description.